History of Clayton's Tap
 

Clayton's Tap has been family owned and operated for over 40 years.  In 1973, W. Clayton Darlington purchased Farmers Paradise from Hank Briscoe. The tavern was truly a "Farmers Paradise".  Shortly after Hank Briscoe passed away, it was renamed Clayton's Tap. 

In 2004, ownership transferred within the family, and the tavern was closed for a short time and completely remodeled.  A back room with an adjacent beer garden was built to host live entertainment and private parties,

and the original Brunswick bar which won the World's Fair in 1933 was refurbished and is still in use today.

 

 

So pull up a barstool and enjoy our live entertainment, food, and spirits...